Monday, March 21, 2011

Breath Right and Get Spicy!

I got some major overage from Walmart Today! Breath Right Stips 2ct are .97 cents and there was a coupon for $1.50 off a 12 count or less in the 1/30 RP .53 cents overage on each! Also the 3/13 RP there is a $1 off McCormick spices and they are only .98 cents right now.. free!(+2 cents overage) I used my overage for some items I don't usually have coupons for (Yes I take sugar in my coffee!) They best part is Before coupons.. balance 34.73 after coupons, they paid me .26 cents to take it all out of the store! I really like the new Walmart coupon policy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...was wondering which Walmart you went to. I think you live near me. My daughter & I tried the Walmart at FM529 & Hwy. 6 -- & the spices weren't on sale & there were not Breath Right strips. Well, the fact that there were not strips doesn't surprise me at all. (BTW: Are they in the travel section?) However, I would LOVE to get the spices. Feedback???

Anonymous said...

hey i just got back from walmart and the spices were .97, its the ones with the black tops not red. The strips were by all the meds hanging on plastic strips on the end of the lanes. I could only find two. Susan thanks for the post!!

Susan S said...

I'm in the 1960 cornerstone area The strips were on a plastic hanger on an endcap not in the travel section See previous comment about the spices or hang on to your coupons these go on sale at Kroger for $1 I'll post if the sale comes up!