Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dog food by the Chef ...at Target

I may go for this deal although I am pretty well stocked on dog food for a while...Any of my local coupon friends who need coupons for this deal let me know I have coupons to spare! Here's the deal...
Get a $5 gift card when you buy a 11.5lb bag of dog food and 4 cans of wet food.
Buy (1) 11.5lb bag dog food at $17.99
and Buy (5) cans of wet food at .87
Subtotal: $22.34
Use $10/1 coupon from 3/27 SS
and use $1/5 wet dog food coupon from 3/27 SS  Pay $11.34 and get a $5 gift card back! The net price is $6.34!
This deal is good through 4/2
Thanks myfrugaladventures for this deal!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It says coupons from SS what is that? My sister uses this kind of dog food.

Susan S said...

SS stand for smart source insert from Sundays paper RP is red plum and P&G is the proctor& gamble insert Let me know if you need coupons! I'd be happy to share!