Monday, March 28, 2011

Kroger ending Double /Triple Coupons Donations will take a hit!

I started Coupons4acause with the specific intent of donating free and cheap items to various charities in the Houston area... well Kroger has announced they will no longer be doubling /tripling coupons! Too bad, I guess I will have to do my coupon shopping elsewhere as everyone takes coupons at face value so there is no incentive to shop at Kroger any more! I will still search out free and cheap deals so that I can continue to donate, but I guess Kroger will not get much of my business anymore!I think I can find better prices elsewhere. So sad.. I know the whole couponing community is very unhappy about this change, I and many hope they will reconsider, but I guess we will have to wait and see. In the mean time I guess I will search out deals at the many other stores in the area!

No comments: