Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Secret of Coupons...what the tv shows don't tell you!!

You've seen the TV shows that show people getting hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for pennies on the dollar.. what they don't tell you is the coupons you get in this Sundays paper may save you money this week but if you wait a few weeks that item may go on sale to save you even more. If you hang on to your inserts and wait for the sales like Kroger mega sale or Randall's frozen food sale (every store has their own big sale) that's when you can get the stuff for super cheap or free! I buy Multiple papers and have friends who give me their coupon inserts so I can stock up on what's on sale, so I will never pay full price because I will have enough to last me until the next sale. The papers I purchase more than pay for themselves. I read the many blogs out there to see what's on sale this week They make it easy by telling you exactly what insert the coupon you need is in. Check My  blog list on the side panel to see some of my favorites to follow. It takes a bit of time to get the hang of it but stick with it and before you know it you'll be saving $$$$$$$$$.( I am working on getting better at posting sale scenarios for you to make it easy...)

Not ready for the couponing thing well be sure to check back to this blog to see what freebies you can get in the mail! That is easy to do! I use roboform to fill my info it takes a few click and done! It is always fun to get something other than a bill in the mail!

No comments: