Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why I get Multiple papers each week.. It pays!

Here is an example why buying Multiple papers (or getting them from neighbors and friends pays off) I got all this for only $5.65...Walgreen's has a sale this week on the Motrin $3 each if you buy two you get $3 in register rewards ( a coupon you can use on anything in the store..There was a coupon for $6 off 2 in the 1/9 smart source (ss)insert So I got the Motrin for free and they gave me $3 rr for every two! I made $36 to take the items out of the store! Vicks were .99 cents and there was a coupon for $1 and another coupon that gave me free tissues when I buy a Vicks product so I got both for free! Hence the name of my blog Coupons 4 a Cause.. I will donate a lot of these items to charity. That is my Cause... My Mission.. to save and to Share!

No comments: